support & maintenance program – kepware's support & maintenance program is a comprehensive service plan for your kepware software applications. the program was developed to enrich and lengthen the lifetime of your kepware software. it combines software updates and upgrades with expert technical support services to help keep your critical automation projects performing at an optimum level. it also increases your personal operational efficiency by providing access to kepware's industry-leading expertise. the support & maintenance program is available for all of kepware's products and applications, including kepserverex, clientace, linkmaster, redundancymaster, and all advanced plug-ins and drivers.
kepware's support & maintenance program includes the following:
- software updates and upgrades
- technical support for an unlimited number of support requests
- immediate license recovery in the event of machine failure or destruction
software updates and upgrades –ensuring the stability of your high-performance software and keeping it at current release levels enhances business continuity and operational efficiency. kepware's support & maintenance program provides you with access to the latest software features and functionality that will enable you to continuously improve performance. this includes:
- proprietary client interface updates for hmi, scada, mes, and more
- support for opc client interface updates
- support for device firmware updates
- server operating system updates
- new drivers and advanced plug-ins added to bundled suites
- new driver enhancements and features
- new advanced plug-in enhancements and features
- bug fixes
leverage kepware's support & maintenance program to maximize your software's performance and simplify the administrative burden around the planning and costs of software asset management. new software releases are available for download through the my kepware online portal.
technical support – kepware's support & maintenance program provides you with access to a team of technical support experts who have extensive experience supporting communication and interoperability solutions for the automation industry. support engineers can provide assistance with installation, migration, configuration, upgrades, license management, troubleshooting, and more.